Saturday 24 September 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 23rd September 2011 Written Episode

The Episodes begins with BB saying to Rads she has to save Dev from Barkha .. Rads crying in front of kanha .. BB was walking with smiling Viraat was waiting there he shouts at her asks where was she been BB asks what happened .. viraat says Mohini told me about Dev's decision as he is going to make Rohan as RP . BB smiles and says Virat go and sleep its to late now this news is not so important for me.. I can handle it later but for now the matter which I am handling is very interesting and its very important for me .. Viraat what is that which is more important than me .. BB tells a proverb two cats are fighting and monkey is going to gain all .. virat tells don't puzzle me plz tell me what is the matter will you plz think about the RP matter ?? BB says Viraat now I have to get the trust of Rads and then Dev then all will start fighting and I will make you RP so you go and sleep now ..Viraat leaves .. BB talks to herself she says by bringing back Rads home safely I have gained Dev's trust and then I have made Barkha angry she tried to fight with me ? Maheswari now she will suffer for this '..

Barkha was sleeping in the bed .. Rads was looking at her outside the window with tears in her eyes.. some flashback scenes of rads and barkha Rads in her mind is she the same Barkha who helped me in getting my KK back ? Is she the one who took so much risk for my marriage ? she then leaves from there and walks in the corridor she thinks all the old scenes of them ..She enters to her room (RaDev room) she sees Dev was sleeping .
Rads thinks old scenes where ,Barkha says whatever yours is mine ',Now Dev is also my husband ?(on Dev's b'day,..Barkha shouting Dev is only mine '

She then moves to the windows slowly and in her [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment