Sunday 23 October 2011

Ronaldo: It's about the team, not me

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo insists it's all about the team despite scoring a hat-trick in the 4-0 thumping of Malaga on Saturday.
It was the Portuguese's third hat-trick of the La Liga season as Gonzalo Higuian opened the floodgates in the 10th minute.
Speaking after the match, Ronaldo played down his goalscoring exploits and insists he puts the team first.
"I'm happy with my goals, but what's really important is that we win with or without my goals. I don't worry when I don't score, only when we don't win," he told the club's official website.
"We gave a fantastic performance; the first half probably had the best minutes we've played this season. M [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment