Monday 26 September 2011

Adebayor: I'm returning to form

Emmanuel Adebayor produced a performance which suggested he may have his eye on a long-term White Hart Lane future as Tottenham defeated Wigan 2-1.
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp admitted he would "love" to turn Adebayor's current loan arrangement from Manchester City into a permanent deal after the Togo international shone despite playing the second half with his vision in one eye seriously impaired.
Adebayor, who set up the opening goal for Rafael van der Vaart after just three minutes, told talkSPORT: "I'm getting my form back slowly and I think I helped my team to win.
"Unfortunately the second half was quite difficult because I was playing with only one eye. I couldn't see the ball, I couldn't see my opponents or anything but I managed to stay on the pi [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment